In today’s article, we are going to give you the full form of BCA and all kinds of information related to BCA, if you have come to our blog searching for any kind of information related to BCA, then you have come to the right place. .
Today, in this article, we are going to give information related to BCA, just read our article completely, I promise that after reading this article, you will get the answer to the question for which you have come to our blog. full form of BCA
Table of Contents
What is the BCA?
BCA is a professional degree course, whose BCA full name is Bachelor of Computer Application. BCA is an Under Graduate degree course which is of 3 years duration. You can do this course very easily after the 12th. full form of BCA
Under this course, you are given computer application and other types of information related to computer, that is, you are taught about it.
BCA is a technical degree course under which students are prepared to go into the computer field, so that they can make a career in the field of IT or in any computer related field. full form of BCA
In this course, you are taught a lot like how to make mobile software or applications, so that you can easily make software. After doing this course, you can also do the job of software engineer. full form of BCA
BCA Course Duration?
BCA course is of 3 years. There are 6 semesters in this course, 2 semesters in 1 year, at the end of each semester it has its exam, when you pass the exam of that semester then only you are eligible to go to the next semester.
You can do BCA course through regular mode or private mode. If you do this course through regular mode then you will have to take daily classes and if you do this course through private mode then you do not need to attend daily classes.
Eligibility For BCA Course?
The qualifications sought for doing the BCA course are as follows-
- If you want to do bca course then you have to pass at least 12th exam.
- You must have at least 45% marks in 12th.
- Any student can do BCA course, it is not necessary that only those students who have passed 12th computer subject can do BCA course.
- You must be at least 17 years old to pursue BCA course.
BCA collages Admission
For BCA studies, you can apply in both government and private colleges. For this, you will have to give entrance and according to the obtained percentage, you will be able to get admission in it. Institute for BCA Course Below are the names of some colleges. can apply.
- Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly
- Lucknow University
- Allahabad University
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal
- MS University, Vadodara
- Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Xavier’s Institute of Computer Applications,
- National Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- The Oxford College of Science, Bangalore
- Presidency College, Bangalore
- Techno India University, Kolkata
Higher education after BCA course
After doing BCA course, many students get good jobs, yet many students want to go for higher education, so that they can get master’s degree in computer field. full form of BCA
Some of the important course options for them are as follows-
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc IT
BCA Ka Full Form
The full form of BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application.
Subjects of BCA?
Within the BCA course, we are given many types of information and we are taught about them, which are as follows-
Semester – 1
- Business Communication
- Principles of Management
- Computer Fundamental and Office Automation
- Business Accounting
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (OA+PPA)
Semester – 2
- Organizational Behavior
- Elements of Statistics
- C Programming
- File Structure and Database Concepts
- Programming Principles and Algorithms
- Cost Accounting
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (C.P + DBMS)
Semester – 3
- Numerical Methods
- Data Structure using C
- Software Engineering
- Management Accounting
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (D.S + RDBMS)
Semester – 4
- Visual Basic
- Inventory Management (SAD)
- Human Resource Management
- Object Oriented Programming using C
- Object Oriented Programming using C++
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work ( VB + C++ )
Semester – 5
- .NET Frameworks
- Internet Programming and Cyber Law
- Principals of Marketing
- Core Java
- Project work ( VB )
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (.NET + Core Java )
Semester – 6
- Introduction to SysPro and Operating Systems
- Advance Java
- Project Work ( Banking & Finance , Cost Analysis , Financial Analysis ,Payroll , EDP ,ERP etc.)
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (Multimedia + Advanced Java)
BCA Course Fee
If you do BCA course from a government college then your fees will be less but if you do this course from a private college then your fees will be slightly higher. full form of BCA
|Government College Fees||5k-15k / Semester|
|Private College Fees||15k-25k / Semester|
The full form of BCA is “Bachelor of Computer Application“.
There are many advantages of doing BCA course, the biggest advantage of doing BCA course is that after this course you can get a good salary by working in a good company.